Tuesday, June 16, 2020

What a pity

I just signed for a site called TNV Girls. They had no samples, but the models were very cute, so I took a chance. 
... And I wrote their biller and demanded my money back, after half an hour. 

... He had promised "HQ" and "HD" video quality. But the videos looked like they were made with a 20-year-old camera, seriously. I could not stand looking at them or listening to the sound. 

What a pity. To use all that time and model to get and film the best models, and then not use a good video camera?  So dumb. 

Another issue was that his own talk in many videos were badly misogynistic, or at least just asshole-ist. But that's a matter of taste, I guess, if I'm to be gracious. 



No comments:

Great lesbian scene

 Models “Blue Angel” and “Eufrat”. Such beautiful girls, and how they are into it!