This is very sweet.
But it is also a perfect example of the problem with softcore videos, which I otherwise love: what do you make the model do? Usually the answer is nothing. But they have to move, don't they? So they always end up just... writhing for five minutes, it's silly. When have you ever seen anybody do that, unless they are sick?
Dancing, sports, tidying up, climbing... I dunno, anything is better than just writhing.
Monday, December 23, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great lesbian scene
Models “Blue Angel” and “Eufrat”. Such beautiful girls, and how they are into it!
-
"Veronica, I miss school" Russian porn from the seventies. Apart from that I'd prefer it without any boys, it's not so ...
-
Twenty years ago I suddenly discovered Asian nudes. It was a revelation, they were much more classy and beautifully photographed that anythi...
-
I've been using Plex for a couple of weeks, a viewing porn on a big-screen TV is a whole other world! (And I already have a big monitor...
No comments:
Post a Comment